Last updated – 17 October 2022
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of the course, students will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’. Only then are students able to add their full attendance and the completion of all activities at the MIOMO course to their CV.
Expectations of MIOMO Students
Young adults must come to MIOMO of their own free will.
- Age of Participants:
Young adults must be at least 16 years old at the time of participation.
- Special Considerations:
If there are any conditions that could impact the young adult’s ability to fully participate in the course, please let us know and we will give you a call to discuss. Such conditions could be learning difficulties or mental, physical, emotional or other medical health conditions.
Please Note: We are not equipped to handle untreated mental illnesses. If any kind of mental or physical emergency arises during course, we will take the necessary steps as to get the appropriate emergency help needed.
We are unable to accept applications from any persons with untreated addictions to alcohol or drugs.
While there will be opportunities to discuss personal concerns with a leader, MIOMO is not a counselling service. If your young adult is experiencing trauma or deep seated issues, we recommend that they get counselling and a recommendation from the counsellor before enrolling on MIOMO.
We welcome open communication with the Director. This will help us to understand your young adult’s situation and how we can help them to grow. However, as MIOMO is designed to enhance the participants’ maturity, there may be instances where the presenter or director challenges a student’s attitude. We strongly recommend that parents support interactions between the course leader and their young adult where possible.
- MIOMO is not refundable prior to the course, but may be transferred to a future course within 12 months.
- If an unforeseen event (natural disaster or COVID-19 lockdown) prevents the course from going ahead, a new date will be set. If the registrant is unable to attend on the new date, an unconditional transfer of your booking to a later date will be offered, valid for 12 months from the original course start date.
- If the student leaves because of sickness or another genuine reason, that student may attend a later course, at the discretion of the Program Manager and subject to availability.
- If any student becomes disruptive to the extent that it affects the course, we reserve the right to ask any student to leave. In this situation, the registration fee is not refundable.
- MIOMO is not refundable if a student simply tires of the course and leaves of their own accord.
Please tick on the online registration form that you accept the MIOMO Terms and Conditions. Your application is subject to your acceptance of these conditions.
All course prices are GST inclusive.
Miomo Aotearoa Limited
GST : 132-210-942
Wee-Yeong Eyou (Executive Director – MIOMO)
Wee-Yeong@miomo.co.nz | 021 235 5227