Date Updated: 24 March 2022
MIOMO COVID-19 Policy
MIOMO NZ takes your health and wellbeing seriously. Although we are not a tertiary education provider, we have chosen to refer to the guidance provided for Tertiary Education Providers due to the age group of our attendees. See reference below for links.
COVID-19 Safety Controls During Course
We will implement the appropriate COVID-19 Protection Framework (CPF) safety controls, based on the CPF rating at the time. Generally, the following controls will be included:
- Negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) 24 hours prior to course. Signed Declaration on Day 1
- Masks required for attendees.
- 1 m physical distancing will be enforced between students.
- Hand-sanitisers will be provided & students and staff are required to wash hands regularly throughout the day. The standards for hand-washing will be prompted with students by their instructors.
- Contact tracing record keeping will be in place for everyone present during MIOMO, including students, instructors and visitors/parents.
- All of our staff are fully vaccinated.