Receive the 2 following books + 2 videos - Pick up the books at the product table with your purchase confirmation, the video download links will be emailed to you instantly.
‘Making it on My Own’
– 52 Smart Ways to Smash it in the Real World
– the long anticipated Young Adults Guide to Independence.
The book helps 16-24 year olds to get a strong and confident grip on their lives. This super fast-paced read at only 2 pages per chapter, gives short, sharp and practical hits on financial, physical and emotional independence. Don’t waste another minute struggling at school, uni or work. Discover the secrets to creating and living your dream life!
Here is a taste of what you’ll discover…
Parenting Yadults – How To Set Up Your Young Adult For Independence And Success In Life
- Why habits are for lazy but smart people
- How to stay out of trouble, and why nothing good happens after midnight
- Secrets to making money your servant but never your master
- How to leave home so your family will miss you
- The right way to end a bad relationship
- Clever ways to set boundaries so no one can take advantage of you
- How not to let success go to your head or failure to your heart
At long last – a practical guide for parents and educators. Parenting Yadults contains the tools to ensure that your young adult is equipped to enter the real world with clear direction, confidence and motivation!
Hailed as the guru in her field, Yvonne Godfrey’s witty and commonsense approach to parenting will inspire you to ramp up your final parenting years – ensuring you can release your yadult into their future and get on with yours!
Receive the following two videos via digital download to your email:
RESOLVING CONFLICT WITH YOUR KIDS - Presented by Yvonne Godfrey
This fast paced 60 min video tackles young people behaving badly and what parents or employers can do about it.
- Why teens go off the rails
- Learn their tactics to get their own way
- Outsmart your teen and turn them around for good
- Regain your leadership position when you feel like its gone
- Ways to love them even when they are ruining your life
Your download link will be sent to you in an email instantly after purchase
VIDEO: LOVE, LEAD, LET GO Set Up for Independence - Presented by Yvonne Godfrey.
On this video you’ll discover:
- How to love intentionally and not just emotionally
- You cant lead or influence your kids if you need their approval or affection
- Parenting styles that are working against you
- The importance of building a family brand
- Foolproof ways to develop good character in your children
Your download link will be sent to you in an email instantly after purchase.